Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wedding Magazine Fiend

I am a wedding magazine fiend. I’m a magazine fiend in general – I have subscriptions to 18,custom bobblehead, yes 18 different magazines! What is it about magazines that are so addicting? Hmmm perhaps it’s just my obsessive personality. I just can’t get enough… of everything! I guess everyone isn’t as crazy as I am because Miss Butterfly told me that she still hasn’t purchased a single wedding magazine!

When I was planning my wedding,customized bobbleheads, the magazines I read religiously were In Style Weddings (best ideas overall) and Martha Stewart Weddings (best diy ideas). But I’d regularly pick up Elegant Weddings,custom bobblehead, Grace Ormonde Weddings,personalized bobblehead, New York Weddings,personalized bobble heads, local versions of the Knot and Weddingchannel,., um pretty much every wedding magazine out there. I probably spent almost $1000 on wedding magazines alone.

Now I’m subbed to Modern Bride,custom bobbleheads,Personalised Rakhi Gifts Available At SendRakhiGiftstoIndia.com, Brides,personalized bobblehead, Elegant Bride,,, Martha Stewart Weddings,personalized bobbleheads, and Inside Weddings so I can stay on top of the latest and greatest in weddings for you folks.

What is your favorite wedding magazine,Vital Thing To Keep In Mind With Regards To File Folder Printing,customized bobbleheads?

What is your favorite wedding magazine,Benefits Of NCAA Football Betting Online,custom bobblehead,Classifieds February 5, 2015?

Brides Modern Bride Martha Stewart Weddings In Style Weddings Other


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs,personalized bobbleheads. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTBeaded Bouquet Wrap NEXT POSTI'm Doing a Loud Sigh Right About Now.,personalized bobble heads... Related Posts Planning a Wedding in the World of Pinterest01/26/15 @ 6:39 am DIY Project: 4 Traditional DIY Favor Ideas08/29/14 @ 3:27 pm I Was About to Throw in the Towel…,customize bobblehead;11/05/14 @ 5:38 am A Walrus in a Sea of Emotions 12/08/14 @ 4:08 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment