Thursday, May 7, 2015

Decorative Paper

I love,custom bobblehead, love,Star Detox Diet,,, love decorative paper. I mean I buy wrapping paper when I don’t even need it just because it’s pretty. Since I decided to go with my Martha Stewart style centerpieces I’ve been researching sites like a mad woman. I know some of you were also interested in this idea as well so here are some of my favorite resources. Appreciate me or I will bitch slap you or punch you in your forehead like Rick James did to Charlie Murphy. UNITY!!!!!!

I’m only going to feature some of my favorites and for others I’,customized bobbleheads;ll list on the bottom of this posting.

Paper Mojo – This is by far my favorite one that I came upon. The one that I originally wanted was $9 per sheet. Now,personalized bobblehead, I’m crazy but not that crazy, shoot. Out of all the stores I’ve visited and all the online sites I’ve researched they have the largest and best selection.


Kate’s Paperie – My 2nd favorite! Especially the one located in Soho which carries the largest selection of decorative paper out of all their locations,personalized bobbleheads. They have lace paper in assorted colors. I thought that might be a good for the cylinder vases if you put vellum paper underneath,customized bobbleheads. Just a thought someone can steal,..


Luxe Paperie – They carry a HUGE assortment of Snow &,customize bobblehead; Graham wrapping paper.


Paper-Source –,custom bobblehead; How can I forget them?! This is where I purchased my envelope liner templates and also the brown patterned paper for my save-the-date envelopes which I also used for my centerpieces.


A few other stores to check out if you’re in NY are:

Paper Presentation (This is where I got my green paper. I love this store,customize bobblehead!)
23 West 18th Street (Between 5th & 6th)
NY,English To Spanish Translation - Two Paradigms, NY 10011
212,personalized bobble heads.463.7035

Print Icon
7 West 18th Street (Between 5th &,Hammer Thyme; 6th and a few stores down from Paper Presentation)
NY,The Ultimate Golf Simulator,custom bobbleheads, NY 10011
212,personalized bobblehead.255.4489

Other Resources:
Hollander’s
Blick Art Materials
Paper,personalized bobble heads.com
Handmade-Paper
Paper Origins

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,custom bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTPostcard Save the Dates NEXT POSTDear Miss Ladybug... Related Posts Monumental Love: Packing Up and Practicing 10/29/14 @ 1:53 pm Cards & Pockets®: The Ultimate Source for DIY Wedding Invitation Supplies01/05/15 @ 12:40 pm Planning for Engagement Photos02/09/15 @ 6:37 am Finding a Photographer10/08/14 @ 12:04 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment