Monday, March 9, 2015

The Master S Dojo Smackdown And The List

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another fantastic edition of The Master�s Dojo!!! I am of course your host, The Master of Puppets, and today I will be breaking down the Smackdown brand and what to look forward to coming up. Let�s get it started!!

I�ll start with the Divas of Smackdown. Smackdown actually has a good roster of Divas,How You Can Make Use Of Hanging Solutions And Loading Machines At Work, including the first Diva�s Champion, Michelle McCool, former Women�s Champion Gail Kim and current Women�s Champion Melina. Gail Kim has really made a splash on Smackdown since returning to the WWE from TNA,,, Melina is on a pretty dominant run as Women�s Champion and Michelle McCool is the top heel diva on the brand. I would assume that these three will be feuding over the Women�s title in the near future. Also, Layla and Eve have recently been going at it,custom bobblehead, and Cryme Tyme has been involved with that, and Smackdown also has the beautiful Maria. I am really hoping that we can see some good Women�s wrestling, because, with no offense to the divas who are doing their job by going out there every night, it hasn�t been very good. Hopefully, we will soon be seeing some quality wrestling.

Now I�ll talk about Smackdown�s Tag Teams, or lack there of. There is only one Tag Team currently on the brand, being Cryme Tyme. And since the Tag Team titles have been unified, those will be defended on all brands, but there really isn�t anything else. There have been reports of The World�s Greatest Tag Team reforming (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin). There have also been reports that one of the WGTT members will form a team with Mike Knox. Something I thought of was that maybe The Undertaker and Kane will get together as The Brothers of Destruction one more time and win the Tag Team titles�maybe. I don�t know, it was just a thought. Anyway, Tag Teams are definitely a place where Smackdown needs to improve.

Next I�ll cover the Intercontinental Title and what might happen with it. First of all, I think that Rey Mysterio will be holding the title for a long time. Well,personalized bobbleheads, maybe not a long time,custom bobbleheads, but for a while. There are several possible suitors for the title, in my mind. One of them being Shelton Benjamin. He is a former Intercontinental Champion,custom bobbleheads, and was the United States Champion before MVP (and MVP took it RAW with him). Since there is no more United States Title to contend for, I would assume Benjamin would get a shot at the IC title. Or, maybe he�ll get a Tag Team push. Or maybe he won�t get anything right now. Another possible contender could be Chris Jericho. Jericho is also a former Intercontinental Champion. In fact, he�s won the title eight times. Since he seems to be out of the World Heavyweight Championship picture (at least for the moment) I think that he could work well in a feud with Rey Mysterio over the Intercontinental belt. Plus,personalized bobble heads, he�s a big, fan hated heel, Rey is big, fan loved face; it works perfectly. And someone else who I think could get a shot would be R Truth. In my opinion, he never really got a real push at the United States title when Shelton Benjamin held it, so maybe now he could get a real opportunity at the title. He�s an explosive, atletic guy, and I think this spot suits him well. And now for the man who I think is second most deserving of a championship, Kane. Kane hasn�t held a championship in a long time. Now, I have seen reports that Kane is going to retire after this year. That would really disappoint me. I think that before he leaves, he could win some title or have some kind of big moment (one of the main reasons I wanted to see The Brothers of Destruction reform). He could rekindle his feud with Mysterio, only this time maybe it won�t be so boring. I think that it would be a cool way to go out. And now for the man who I think is most deserving of a title, The Undertaker. He isn�t going to be around much longer either (probably somewhere after WrestleMania 26). He only needs a mid level title to win the WWE Grand Slam. At the moment, it doesn�t seem like he is really involved in a rivalry, just matches here and there. Or,personalized bobbleheads, he could not get an IC title push and maybe WHC, or maybe Tag Team,customized bobbleheads, or maybe nothing. Anyway, here is what I can see happening: Kane defeats Mysterio for the Intercontinental Title. Kane either attacks Undertaker or somehow gets involved with him. Then those two get into a major feud over the title. It could happen.

Now for the major title that the brand is holding, The World Heavyweight Championship. Currently, the title is held by Edge,custom bobblehead, who defeated John Cena at Backlash in a Last Man Standing Match after Cena was chokeslammed into a searchlight by The Big Show. Now there are several men who could grab this title. I�ll start with Mr. Money in the Bank, CM Punk. Punk could have won the title had he been able to cash in his MITB contract after his match with Edge (May 1stedition of Smackdown), but Umaga got involved and kicked Punk in the face. Now at Judgment Day, Edge has a title match. I think that Punk might cash in there�or would that be too obvious? Now you know that title match I just mentioned, well it is against Jeff Hardy, the guy who was screwed out of winning the title when Matt (his brother) smashed his face in with a chair. I thought at the time that Jeff was screwed and deserved that title. I still believe that. I think that he deserves a title (a world title, that is) and he should get one soon�however, he isn�t involved in my large scenario, which I will explain soon. Anyway, the next man I think could have a title shot is once again,Roger Federer Tennis Legend, Kane. I think he should be given the WHC for the same reasons I think he could win the Intercontinental Title; he is near the end of his career,customize bobblehead, he still has some left in the tank and he hasn�t held a title in a very long time. He is a beast, and I really want Kane to win the title. That having been said, I want someone else to win the WHC even more, and guess who. That�s right, The Legendary Deadman, The Undertaker. I think that he should be given one more major title before he hangs up his hat and coat. He just gave the performance of his life in the greatest WWE match ever at WrestleMania 25 against Shawn Michaels (yes, I think that was the greatest match ever). He is, however,customized bobbleheads, going to have surgery on his knees, which is even more of a reason I think he should get back in the ring to win the title. So this is how I see all of these possibilities coming into one chain of events. First, Edge defeats Hardy for the WHC. Then CM Punk cashes in MITB and wins the belt from Edge, just like last year. Then after a while, Jeff Hardy gets another opportunity and defeats CM Punk and wins the title. Then Kane faces off with Hardy and wins the WHC. Finally, Undertaker gets involved and the Brothers of Destruction feud with each other and eventually,personalized bobble heads, The Undertaker will become World Champion. And that is my Smackdown Breakdown.

Now on to the next part of the article, the first edition of The List!! Now that I have finished up with Famous Factions (at least for now) I will begin The List, in which I will list anything, ranging from finishers to themes to anything. Today, I�ll start off by listing how I see the three brands right now, 1 being best, 3 being worst. I promise you though, they will become more complex as time moves on., Now then, on to the list!!

#3 � ECW

I�ve talked before about how I dislike the new ECW. It has gotten better, though. They picked up some star power in Christian and Bourne is back. Swagger is still the major heel on the brand and they had an OK draft, picking up Hurricane Helms (who is the interview now,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, I guess), Kozlov, Ezekiel Jackson and the now crazy Zack Ryder (he�s not an Edgehead anymore!!). I still want them to go back to Extreme Championship Wrestling, not the current ECW. And ECW lost the bread and butter of the brand, Miz and Morrison, with Miz ending up as an ass on RAW and Morrison being Morrison on Smackdown. All in all, this is still on the bottom of the list for me in brands.

#2 � RAW

By putting RAW at number 2, I�m not saying that it isn�t interesting, but I just see more storyline possibility and feud possibility on the other brand and more interesting programming currently. However, RAW still has some great stuff going for it. MVP is looking impressive, Big Show vs. Cena could possibly become a good rivalry and the Colons� (the Undisputed Tag Team Champions) home brand is RAW. However, I am not really enticed by the Divas of RAW (except Kelly Kelly, I just love her). Also, the storyline with Randy Orton is getting really old, really fast. So with some high spots and some low spots, RAW checks in at number 2.

#1 � Smackdown

Didn�t really have a choice, there, did I? I have Smackdown at Number 1 because of everyone I talked about earlier in the article. There is interest in the divas (somewhat, at least) and the other two titles have a long list of people who could contend for it, and majorly huge storylines are possible, such as Kane and Undertaker, Edge and Hardy, etc. That is why I am putting Smackdown on the top of my list.

Well everyone,Ninja Disguises And Costumes, thank you for tuning into another edition of The Master�s Dojo. Remember to tune in next week and remember to tell your friends to read!! Also, please note that this article was typed before the May 8th edition of Smackdown and that is why it didn t include anything from that show. Until next time, I am The Master of Puppets, the dojo is closed and I AM OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment