Monday, May 4, 2015

The New Carbon Steel Montec One Piece Broadhead

Carbon Steel Montec,personalized bobble heads

I recently tested the new Carbon Steel Montec one piece broadhead and I can tell you that they were really nice broadheads,,. I might even go as far as to say that they are the best one piece broadheads that I have ever used, and I have tried out just about everything on the market,custom bobbleheads. Having the best equipment is paramount to good performance. You can practice all you want, but if you don�t use the best gear you are limiting your effectiveness.

These Carbon Steel Montecs use Metal Injection Molding, which is the best technology out there for manufacturing one piece broadheads. They are 100 spin tested and they come in a 100 grain size. The carbon steel makes them very sharp,personalized bobbleheads, and cutting power is important,Karhu Running Shoes Finnish The Race,customized bobbleheads, especially for the big game. They say that they are 25 sharper than the earlier versions of the Montec, and that makes them pretty good. They can be sharpened quite easily for the degree of sharpness that you can get out of them and this is an improvement as well. Some one piece broadheads are difficult to get sharp in the first place and seem to lose their sharpness much too quickly.

They make for a great choice for a fixed blade. I had used the older versions of the Montecs and I was happy with them,custom bobbleheads, but you can always use an improved product and I firmly believe that they have improved on an already superior design. The flight of these things is great, and you get pin point accuracy from them. I really didn�t find an issue with the older Montecs,customize bobblehead, but then after using the new ones you can see a difference. With the older ones, they did tend to dull after a few shots,custom bobblehead, particularly if you hit bone, which happens a lot. I would find I carried more just in case because I didn�t want to be out there with dull tips.

I�m not going to say that these are cheap,personalized bobble heads,How To Use A Free Reverse Phone Lookup, but I will say that you generally get what you pay for and when you consider what has gone into these they are still a good deal. You can also think about how much you spend on the transportation to get to your hunt,.,King Of Golf Holidays The Algarve Or Costa Del Sol, and how much you spend on outfits,personalized bobbleheads, boots and stuff like that and you will find that the amount that you put down on a good set of broadheads is well worth the investment. It makes such a difference when you are using a good product.

The set that I got I used on about 10 animals and I found them to be as good as anything out there. I believe that the new metallurgy has improved the performance of these broadheads and they really stand out in a market with a number of different products. Everybody has a preference about what they like to use and what qualities are important in a broadhead but these really fit the bill for me,Betting System And Handicapping System,customize bobblehead. It looks like the Montecs are at the top of the heap for this kind of technology,customized bobbleheads. They were really the first ones out there to use the short one piece design and they continue to improve on a good thing,personalized bobblehead. I highly recommend these for the serious hunter,custom bobblehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment